- A three-digit phone number and website provides information and referral to community and social services in Ontario.
- Phone service is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and is available 150 languages.
200 Queens Ave
Suite 260 Website
- eight community-based addiction programs
- professionally trained counsellors
- no restrictions related to age or gender.
Crisis Response Line: 519.433.2023
General Inquiries: 519.434.9191 Website
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call the crisis line
- national-wide organization that promotes the mental health of all
- supports recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
Drug and Alcohol Helpline:1.800.565.8603
Mental Health Helpline: 1.866.531.2600
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline: 1.888.230.3505 Website
- three helplines that provide health services information for people experiencing problems with gambling, drugs or alcohol and mental illness.
519-646-6000 ext. 65178
- The program helps older teens and young adults (ages 16-25) with emotional concerns that fall into the categories of mood and/or anxiety symptoms. We provide a safe and confidential place for youth to get help. We have always had numerous university (and college students) partake of our services and we believe UWO students would benefit from your inclusion of our name on the website.
- Phone and web counselling 24/7
- For ages 20 under
- Anonymous Confidential
- Trained volunteers provide telephone support and problem solving skills 24/7.
- Crisis line links you with professional resources
- Information on getting help and suicide.
- mindyourmind is an award-winning, non-profit mental health program targeting 14-24 year olds and the professionals who serve them
- resources are relevant and reliable and are co-developed by youth and professionals
- focus on reducing stigma associated with mental illness and increase access and use of community supports
- through the use of active engagement, best practice and technology, mindyourmind inspires youth to reach out, get help and give help
Crisis support line (24/7): 519.438.2272 Website
- provides supportive services to women 16 years of age and older who have experienced sexual violence at any point in their lives.
Helpline: 519.642.3000 or TTY 519.963.0427
Toll free: 1.800.265.1576 Website
- offers services and support to assist women in crisis, transitioning out of crisis
- aids on re-establishing a healthy life
- Connect for Mental Health is a peer support organization in London Ontario run by and for individuals who have been affected by mental illness. Together they provide support, education, and outreach.