- A three-digit phone number and website provides information and referral to community and social services in Ontario.
- Phone service is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, and is available 150 languages.
200 Queens Ave
Suite 260 Website
- eight community-based addiction programs
- professionally trained counsellors
- no restrictions related to age or gender.
Crisis Response Line: 519.433.2023
General Inquiries: 519.434.9191 Website
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call the crisis line
- national-wide organization that promotes the mental health of all
- supports recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
Drug and Alcohol Helpline:1.800.565.8603
Mental Health Helpline: 1.866.531.2600
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline: 1.888.230.3505 Website
- three helplines that provide health services information for people experiencing problems with gambling, drugs or alcohol and mental illness.
- Phone and web counselling 24/7
- For ages 20 under
- Anonymous Confidential
- Trained volunteers provide telephone support and problem solving skills 24/7.
- Crisis line links you with professional resources
- Information on getting help and suicide.
- mindyourmind is an award-winning, non-profit mental health program targeting 14-24 year olds and the professionals who serve them
- resources are relevant and reliable and are co-developed by youth and professionals
- focus on reducing stigma associated with mental illness and increase access and use of community supports
- through the use of active engagement, best practice and technology, mindyourmind inspires youth to reach out, get help and give help
Crisis support line (24/7): 519.438.2272 Website
- provides supportive services to women 16 years of age and older who have experienced sexual violence at any point in their lives.
Helpline: 519.642.3000 or TTY 519.963.0427
Toll free: 1.800.265.1576 Website
- offers services and support to assist women in crisis, transitioning out of crisis
- aids on re-establishing a healthy life
- Connect for Mental Health is a peer support organization in London Ontario run by and for individuals who have been affected by mental illness. Together they provide support, education, and outreach.