Health and Wellness

Counselling on Campus

Crisis Services at Western
(M-F daytime)

phone or go in person

Student Development Centre

4th floor
Student Services Building

Student Health Services (SHS)
519.661.3030 OR
UCC Rm 11 (lower level)

After Hours Crisis Resources

Campus Community Police Service
- Emergency: Call 911
- Non-emergencies or inquiries:

London Crisis Response Line
Call 24/7 for phone crisis response


Counselling may be sought when we have exhausted our own resources to cope with a problem or if there is an underlying sense that something is not quite right. A therapeutic conversation with a professional counsellor can assist you to find new solutions and to clarify your values.

Student Development Centre (SDC)

WSS Rm 4100

  • Individual counselling;
  • Crisis counselling;
  • Groups on issues including stress and anxiety.
Student Health Services (SHS)

(urgent concerns)
UCC Rm 11 (lower level)

  • Multidisciplinary counselling services;
  • Psychiatry and physician counselling for students who are currently on medication
  • Medication consultations
Residence Counsellor

Contact Residence Counsellor by email

  • Counselling service for students currently living on campus in residence.
King's Counselling

Counselling and Student Development (C&SD)
519-433-3491 ext. 4321
Wemple Building 157

  • Counselling services for students registered at King's University College
Employee Assistance Program
  • For all employees: Immediate, confidential emergency telephone assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Call FSEAP Thames Valley at 1-877-433-0701. Read more.

  • For full-time employees and other eligible employees (check your collective agreement), and for family members: FSEAP Thames Valley provides counselling and support on couple issues, family troubles, parenting, stress, alcohol and drug issues, finances, grief, depression or coping with illness. Call 1-877-433-0701. Read more.